HubSpot Integration Guide
Integrating Cooby to your HubSpot
- Open your Cooby Extension.
- Click on the integration icon found in the navigation bar on the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on the HubSpot logo to connect.
- Sign up or log into your Cooby Workspace account.
- Go to the integration section of your Workspace and click on Connect HubSpot.
- Enable HubSpot integration by clicking on the Connect App button.
- Open HubSpot and click on any contact.
- Click on the 'filter activity' button
- Scroll down and ensure that Cooby has been selected under the integration section for you to be able to view your synced conversations in your activity timeline.
Once HubSpot integration has been enabled, you may now manage the settings according to your preference.
Personalizing your HubSpot integration
To manage permissions, head on over to your Cooby Workspace and click on the Manage Permissions button.
From here, you are able to give your team members sync permissions (auto sync or manual sync) as well as HubSpot integration permission.
To manage contact properties, head on over to your Cooby Workspace and click on the Manage Contact Properties button.
From there, you may enable the contact properties (last WhatsApp sync time, number of WhatsApp messages sent, number of WhatsApp messages received) that you wish to track in HubSpot by clicking on the toggle. Once the toggle is purple, it means that it is already enabled.
In the event that you wish to disconnect HubSpot, simply head on over to your Cooby Workspace and click on the Disconnect HubSpot button.
You will then be redirected to your HubSpot Connected Apps dashboard and click on the Actions button under the Cooby logo and click on disconnect.
HubSpot integration capabilities
Sync WhatsApp customer conversations
You are able to manually or automatically sync your WhatsApp customer conversations to HubSpot for future reference and safekeeping.
Types of syncing methods:
- Auto Sync - every time you log into Cooby Extension with your WhatsApp account, all conversation history would automatically be synced into Cooby Workspace and to your HubSpot.
- Manual Sync - user would have to manually select conversations to sync to Workspace and HubSpot. User may also choose to only select a chunk or portion of the conversation to sync.
To fix your sync settings:
- Head on over to your Cooby Extension and click on the integration button found on the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on the Log WhatsApp Conversation button and select either "auto sync entire conversation history" or "manually select messages to sync"
If you chose to automatically sync entire conversation history and wish to stop, simply go back to your Cooby Extension > click on the integration button on the upper right side of your screen > click on "stop integrating" button
If you chose to manually select messages to sync and wish to sync messages, click on the integration button on the upper left side of your screen > click on manually select messages to sync > click on select messages > select messages > click on sync
sample of a manually synced conversation:
You should be able to see the synced messages on HubSpot within the contact's activity timeline. Kindly ensure that you've selected Cooby under the filter activity section. If not, synced chats would not be visible if not.
Link or create a new HubSpot contact within WhatsApp
Reduce time spent going back and forth between HubSpot and WhatsApp by linking, creating, and updating HubSpot contacts within WhatsApp itself.
To link a contact, simply click on the integration button on the upper right section of the screen > search for the name, email, or phone number of the HubSpot contact > once found, click on the Link button
To create a new contact, click on the create contact button > fill out the fields (email, first name, last name. company name, job title, contact owner, lifecycle stage, lead status) > click on the create button to save.
To edit a contact, click on the profile > click on the edit button > edit information that you wish to change > save
To unlink a contact, simply click on the "not the right contact" button > confirm by clicking on the "unlink" button
Create HubSpot notes within WhatsApp
Never lose important information and insights again because you are now able to create HubSpot notes right where the conversation happens. No need to open HubSpot just them down.
To create a note, open the contact > click on the "create note" button > jot down the important information in the content field > save by clicking on the "create" button.
To attach WhatsApp messages, click on the "select messages" button > select messages that you wish to attach > save by clicking on the "create" button.
Create HubSpot tasks within WhatsApp
Boost productivity and reduce time spent on doing administrative work by creating HubSpot tasks within WhatsApp.
To create a HubSpot task , click on the "create task" button > fill out necessary information (task description, asignee, due date, due time) > save by clicking on the "create" button.
For any concerns or questions regarding your HubSpot integration, kindly shoot us a WhatsApp message at +14159699946 at or email us at email@example.com 💜