How do I send broadcast messages?
Say good bye to sending a message one by one to a list of contacts. You may now safely bulk send messages through Cooby's Broadcast Message feature without the fear of getting your account blocked by WhatsApp.
To do so, simply follow the steps below:
- Hover over the tab that you wish to send a broadcast message to
- Click on the three dotted button
- Select 'Send broadcast message'
- Choose which template to send as broadcast message
- Ensure broadcast toggle is on
- Click on send to start broadcasting. Note that the number within the send button is the number of chats in the tab
Important things to note:
- You may bulk send 50 messages at a time so not to go against WhatsApp's anti-spamming policies
- There will be a 10-30 second delay in the broadcast as an additional precaution
- Do not overuse this feature so you do not risk your account being blocked by WhatsApp
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via Cooby's WhatsApp support at +14159699946 💜