[OLD] Salesforce Integration Guide
FOR TEAM ADMIN:
- Create your Cooby Workspace and click on 'Connect Salesforce' within the integration section
- Go through integration authentication
- Install Cooby Lightning App from Salesforce Appexchange
- Ensure integration is permitted by going to Salesforce’s setup section and click on 'Profiles'
- Make sure team members have 'Cooby Setup' and 'Cooby App' under Custom App Settings and Connected App Access ticked and click save to finalize
- Grant integration permission to each team member in Salesforce by going to the 'users' section within the setup area, click on 'edit assignments' under 'permission set assignments' and add 'Cooby Edit'.
- Lastly, grant integration permission to each member in Workspace by going to the integration section in your Workspace, click on the 'Manage Permissions' button, enable Salesforce integration by clicking on the toggle and selecting syncing method
Managing your team's Workspace
Managing lead/contact properties
- Head on over to your Cooby Workspace and click on the Manage Contact Properties button.
- From there, you may enable the contact properties (first message sent by contact, first message sent by team, last message sent by contact, last message sent by team, last WhatsApp properties sync time, last message sync time, WhatsApp messages sent by contact, WhatsApp messages sent by team) that you wish to track in Salesforce by clicking on the toggle. Once the toggle is purple, it means that it is already enabled.
- Once contact properties are already enabled in Cooby Workspace, head on over to your Salesforce Setup page and open your Object Manage
- Search for "lead" and "contact" in the quick search bar, click on the result, open 'Lead Layout' under the 'Page Layout' section
- You will see the contact properties within the field section (first message sent by contact, first message sent by team, last message sent by contact, last message sent by team, last WhatsApp properties sync time, last message sync time, WhatsApp messages sent by contact, WhatsApp messages sent by team), click on each contact property and drag to your 'lead information' section below.
- Head on over to your Cooby Workspace and click on the Disconnect Salesforce button.
- You will then be redirected to Salesforce where you would have to disable the Cooby integration.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Open your Cooby Extension.
- Click on the integration icon found in the navigation bar on the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on the Salesforce logo to connect.
- Log into your Salesforce
Salesforce Integration Capabilities
Sync WhatsApp customer conversations
You are able to manually or automatically sync your WhatsApp customer conversations to Salesforce for future reference and safekeeping.
Types of syncing methods:
- Auto Sync - every time you log into Cooby Extension with your WhatsApp account, all conversation history would automatically be synced into Cooby Workspace and to your Salesforce.
- Manual Sync - user would have to manually select messages to sync to Workspace and Salesforce. User may also choose to only select a chunk or portion of the conversation to sync.
To fix your sync settings:
- Head on over to your Cooby Extension and click on the integration button found on the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on the Log WhatsApp Conversation button and select either "auto sync entire conversation history" or "manually select messages to sync"
If you choose to manually select messages to sync and wish to sync messages, click on the integration button on the upper left side of your screen > click on manually select messages to sync > click on select messages > select messages > click on sync
If you choose to stop automatically syncing entire conversation histories, simply go back to your Cooby Extension > click on the integration button on the upper right side of your screen > click on "stop integrating" button
Link or Create a new Salesforce Contact/Lead within WhatsApp
Reduce time spent going back and forth between Salesforce and WhatsApp by linking, creating, and updating Salesforce contacts within WhatsApp itself.
Linking to an existing lead or contact
- Open a conversation and click on the integration button on the upper right side of the screen
- Search for lead or contact
- Select existing lead or contact that you wish to link this WhatsApp number to.
Creating a new lead or contact
- Open conversation and click on the integration button on the upper right side of your screen
- Identify whether you are creating a new Lead or Contact and fill out the fields (salutation, first name, last name, email, company, title, lead status, rating, lead source)
- Click 'Create' to save
Editing a lead or contact
- Click on the profile
- Click on the edit button
- Edit information that you wish to change and click save
Unlinking a lead or contact
- Click on profile
- Click on "Not the right lead?"
- Confirm by clicking on "Unlink"
Create Salesforce tasks within WhatsApp
Boost productivity and reduce time spent on doing administrative work by creating Salesforce tasks within WhatsApp.
- Click on profile
- Click on 'Create Task'
- Fill out task information (subject, due date, related to, assigned to, status, attach WhatsApp messages) and click on 'Create'
View Salesforce Opportunities within WhatsApp
Ensure you have visibility of all information collected from this opportunity by viewing it right where the conversation happens.
- Open profile and expand 'Opportunities' section
- View all information collected from this opportunity
For any concerns or questions regarding your Salesforce integration, kindly shoot us a WhatsApp message at +14159699946 at or email us at email@example.com 💜